Recently I had to migrate some custom Joomla plugins on an old 1.0.x Joomla website to a 1.5 based Joomla website. I am noting down how I did this since there doesn’t seem to be a similar document out there.
Tag Archives: joomla
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- YouTube yearly costs for storage/networking - estimate
- Lazy loading of images (jquery) without scrolling
- s3cmd timeout problems moving large files on S3 (> 250MB)
- YAML to MySQL (yaml2sql) Script in PHP
- Using Amazon/AWS Glacier with Python boto
- Google's Pacman Doodle - Reverse Engineering 101
- Creating & Deleting Amazon RDS MySQL Instances - AWS SDK & PHP
- Getting Python GeoIP working on Amazon EC2
- PHP MySQL script to create table, insert test entries
- Gentle Introduction to HBase Part I - Data Structure
- 182,491 hits
My Work Blog
This is my code blog, where I post any interesting code I develop during the course of my research work. My research blog is on Blogger, and that is where I update the course of my research work at Columbia University. Blogger's source code formatting is not up to par, but Wordpress' is excellent, which is why my code is being posted on this blog.