I’ve recently been setting up devices that need to have ServerDensity monitoring automatically added to them when I start them up. Setting up the ServerDensity agent itself can be automated through shell commands, but you also need to set the API key in the config. I use a Python file to create a new device in ServerDensity and output the API/agent key for the newly created device.
Tag Archives: ServerDensity
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- YouTube yearly costs for storage/networking - estimate
- YAML to MySQL (yaml2sql) Script in PHP
- Lazy loading of images (jquery) without scrolling
- PHP script to download sequence of files from website
- PHP MySQL script to create table, insert test entries
- Using Amazon/AWS Glacier with Python boto
- s3cmd timeout problems moving large files on S3 (> 250MB)
- Creating an Amazon EC2 instance using the PHP SDK
- Creating & Deleting Amazon RDS MySQL Instances - AWS SDK & PHP
- Real Time Video Analytics Using Hadoop and HBase
- 179,326 hits
My Work Blog
This is my code blog, where I post any interesting code I develop during the course of my research work. My research blog is on Blogger, and that is where I update the course of my research work at Columbia University. Blogger's source code formatting is not up to par, but Wordpress' is excellent, which is why my code is being posted on this blog.