I was finally able my parsing of my Flickr-based project to use XPath instead of iterating through nests of XML elements to get at the daily, weekly and all-time popular tags on Flickr’s most popular tags page.
Tag Archives: xpath
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- YouTube yearly costs for storage/networking - estimate
- Lazy loading of images (jquery) without scrolling
- YAML to MySQL (yaml2sql) Script in PHP
- PHP script to download sequence of files from website
- s3cmd timeout problems moving large files on S3 (> 250MB)
- PHP MySQL script to create table, insert test entries
- Using Amazon/AWS Glacier with Python boto
- Creating an Amazon EC2 instance using the PHP SDK
- Creating & Deleting Amazon RDS MySQL Instances - AWS SDK & PHP
- Real Time Video Analytics Using Hadoop and HBase
- 179,329 hits
My Work Blog
This is my code blog, where I post any interesting code I develop during the course of my research work. My research blog is on Blogger, and that is where I update the course of my research work at Columbia University. Blogger's source code formatting is not up to par, but Wordpress' is excellent, which is why my code is being posted on this blog.